FIRST APPOINTMENT-EXAMINATION ROUTINES
- Detailed examination of all teeth, gums and bite relations,two or more X-ray pictures.
- Concrements (tartar) removal and tooth polishing - if needed and at patients’ will.
- A potential patient can get a treatment plan and written costs overview / estimation. Written costs overview can sometimes differ from real costs after the finished treatment (usually deviation can be approx. 15%).
- A potential patient receives important information about oral hygiene and preventive / prophylactic procedures.
- All potential patients are offered to be registered in our recall system. Recall patients get regular maintenance of the teeth / mouth with eventually small reparations if needed.
Recall interval vary from 6-12 months, depending on the need.